Yesterday, I did my favorite thing in the whole wide world. Book diving. I started out at the brand new warehouse location of my favorite used book store, The Thrifty Peanut. Then, I hit the Goodwill.
My modest stash:
- The author of Twilight Stephanie Myer’s The Host
- Linda Howard (trashy romance writer but so good!) Now You see Her
- Emily Giffin Something Borrowed
- Nicholas Sparks Nights in Rodanthe (this has been added to the nightstand rotation due to someone else recommending)
- Jennifer Greene Blame It on Chocolate
- Cecelia Ahern P.S. I love you
Arriving in the mail today was Bethenny’s Yoga Workout collection. I love her so much. I’m hoping it motivates me to some physical activity.
I also went to the library to see what they had and came away with newest book by my favorite author, Ms. Amanda Quick. She write under many names but this is her historical romance pen. I just love it! I’ve been eating these book up since I was a kid. Everything stops when I get her book.
Lastly, look what I found at the Goodwill:
An Eiffel Tower wine rack!! How stinking cute.
So yeah, I guess nothing cheers me up more than adding to my book collection and finding cute stuff at the thrift store because I am so jazzed up about my finds.